1. Information about us
All items listed on https://sanazdoost.com are made to order, so we do not accept returns or exchange, All sales are final.
2. Your status
By placing an order through our site, you warrant that:
You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts; and you are at least 18 years old.
3. How the contract is formed between you and us
After placing an order, you will receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that we have received your order. Please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. Your order constitutes an offer to us to buy a Product. All orders are subject to acceptance by us, and we will confirm such acceptance to you by sending you an e-mail that confirms that the Product has been dispatched (the Dispatch Confirmation). The contract between us (Contract) will only be formed when we send you the Dispatch Confirmation.
The Contract will relate only to those Products whose dispatch we have confirmed in the Dispatch Confirmation. We will not be obliged to supply any other Products which may have been part of your order until the dispatch of such Products has been confirmed in a separate Dispatch Confirmation.
Any term sought to be imposed by you in your order will not form part of the contract.
We are entitled to withdraw from any contract in the case of obvious errors or inaccuracies regarding the goods appearing on our website. If an error or inaccuracy is discovered with regards to the advertised price of the goods that you have ordered, we will contact you as soon as possible by e-mail. This will be to inform you of the correct price of the goods, and to ask you if you wish to continue with the order at the amended price, or to cancel the order altogether.
4. Risk and title
The Products will be at your risk from the time of delivery.
Ownership of the Products will only pass to you when we receive full payment of all sums due in respect of the Products, including delivery charges.
5. Our liability
- 5.1 We warrant to you that any Product purchased from us through our site is of satisfactory quality and reasonably fit for all the purposes for which products of the kind are commonly supplied. But the products from Sanaz Doost are all handmade jewellery, so not one piece is an exact copy of the other. Some have little imperfections, which are due to the fact that it is handmade, which is at the same time the beauty of the handmade Sanaz Doost products.
- 5.2 Our liability for losses you suffer as a result of us breaking this agreement is strictly limited to the purchase price of the Product you purchased.
- 5.3 This does not include or limit in any way our liability:
For death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
For fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
For any matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude, or attempt to exclude, our liability.
- 5.4 We are not responsible for indirect losses which happen as a side effect of the main loss or damage, including but not limited to:
loss of income or revenue
loss of business
loss of profits or contracts
loss of anticipated savings
loss of data
or waste of management or office time however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise [, even if foreseeable]; provided that this clause 9.4 shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property that fall within the terms of clause 9.1 or clause 9.2 or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of categories (a) to (g) inclusive of this clause 9.4.
6. Import duty
If you order Products from our site, they may be subject to import duties and taxes which are levied when the delivery reaches the specified destination. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please note that we have no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.
Please also note that you must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the products are destined. We will not be liable for any breach by you of any such laws.
7. Written communications
Applicable laws require that some of the information or communications we send to you should be in writing. When using our site, you accept that communication with us will be mainly electronic. We will contact you by e-mail or provide you with information by posting notices on our website. For contractual purposes, you agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
8. Use of site
You use our site at your sole risk. You agree that you will be personally responsible for your use of our site and for all of your communication and activity on this Site. We reserve the right to deny you access to this Site, or any part of our site, at any time without notice. If we determine, in our sole discretion, that you engaged in prohibited activities, were not respectful of other users, or otherwise violated these terms, we may deny you access to our site on a temporary or permanent basis and any decision to do so is final
9. Intellectual property
In addition to the Intellectual property rights mentioned in this clause, Content is defined as any graphics, photographs, including all image rights, sounds, music, video, audio or text on this Site. We try to ensure that the information on our site is accurate and complete. We do not warrant or represent that the content is accurate, error-free or reliable or that your use of the content will not infringe rights of third parties. Your use of our site is solely at your risk. We do not warrant that the functional aspects of our site or the content will be error free or that our site, the content or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. If your use of our site, or content results in the need for servicing or replacing property, material, equipment or data, we are not responsible for those costs. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on our site is provided to you ‘AS IS’ AND ‘AS AVAILABLE’ WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, REASONABLE CARE AND SKILL, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. We make no warranties about content, software text, downloads, graphics, and links, or about results to be obtained from using our site. You bear the entire risk of the completeness, accuracy or usefulness of any content found on this Site. We reserve the right to withdraw, temporarily or permanently, any Content from our site at any time and for any reason. Removal may be immediate and without notice. You confirm that we are not liable to you or any third party for any such withdrawal.
You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, designs, trademarks and all other intellectual property and material rights relating to the content as herein described, including our Software and all HTML and other code contained in our site, shall remain at all times vested in Sanaz Doost Limited and/or are the property of their respective owners. All such content, including trademarks, designs and related intellectual property rights mentioned or displayed on our site are protected by national intellectual property and other laws and international treaty provisions. You are permitted to use the content only as expressly authorized by us and/or our third party licensors. Any reproduction or redistribution of the above listed content is prohibited and may result in civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the fullest extent permissible under applicable law. Without limiting the foregoing, copying and use of the above listed materials to any other server, location or support for publication, reproduction or distribution is expressly prohibited.
10. Events outside our control
- 10.1 We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control (Force Majeure Event).
- 10.2 A Force Majeure Event includes any act, event, non-happening, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control and includes in particular (without limitation) the following:
Strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action.
Civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war.
Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster.
Impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport.
Impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks.
The acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government.
- 10.3 Our performance under any Contract is deemed to be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues, and we will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period. We will use our reasonable endeavors to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations under the Contract may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.
- 10.4 Our website may contain hyperlinks. These hyperlinks connect you to sites of other organizations which are not our responsibility. We have used our reasonable endeavors in preparing our own website and the information included in it is done so in good faith. However, we have no control over any of the information you can access via other websites. Therefore, no mention of any organization, company or individual to which our website is linked shall imply any approval or warranty as to the standing and capability of any such organizations, company or individual on our part.
11. Our right to vary these terms and conditions
We have the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time to reflect changes in market conditions affecting our business, changes in technology, changes in payment methods, changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements and changes in our system’s capabilities and as a response to other matters arising which in our sole discretion, we deem necessary.
You will be subject to the policies and terms and conditions in force at the time that you order products from us, unless any change to those policies or these terms and conditions is required to be made by law or governmental authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you), or if we notify you of the change to those policies or these terms and conditions before we send you the Dispatch Confirmation (in which case we have the right to assume that you have accepted the change to the terms and conditions, unless you notify us to the contrary within seven working days of receipt by you of the Products).